LPCB certified to EN54-2/4, C-TEC’s CFP 4 zone economy fire alarm panel offers an array of user and installer-friendly features at a very competitive price.
Supplied in an attractive flush or surface mountable plastic enclosure, it includes four detector zones, four conventional sounder circuits, class change and alert inputs, four open collector outputs (fire, fault, reset and remote) and combined keypad/keyswitch entry.
Unlike the Standard CFP fire panel, the CFP704E-2 is NOT compatible with CFP repeaters, relay expansion boards or EN54-13 interface cards. It also has limited engineering functions.
- Third-party certified to EN54 parts 2 and 4 by the Loss Prevention Certification Board (LPCB)
- Intuitive user-friendly interface with colour-coded buttons and combined keypad/keyswitch entry
- Manufactured by C-TEC in the UK
- Four detector zone circuits
- Four conventional sounder circuits
- Integral 1.5A EN54-4/A2 compliant switch mode PSU
- Wide range of test and fault-finding facilities
- Four open-collector outputs (Fire, Fault, Remote and Reset)
- ‘Class change’ and alert inputs
- Installer-friendly design
- Attractive flush or surface mountable plastic lid and enclosure – no bezel required
- Low 25mA quiescent current
- Multiple indicators
- No system expansion connections
- Fully compatible with C-TEC’s ActiV range of conventional fire detectors